Up-to-date coverage of every part of mainland Belize including Placencia, Cayo & the Wonderful West, Corozal's Sugar Coast, the scenic Hummingbird, Wet & Wild Toledo, Big Orange, Garifunavilla, Belize FunkCity and more!
288 pages, 75 photos and maps
Lan Sluder is editor and publisher of BELIZE FIRST Magazine. He is the author of several books on Belize including the Belize Book of Lists 2000 and Adapter Kit: Belize. He updated and revised the Belize sections of the new Fodor's Belize & Guatemala Guidebook and UpClose Central America. His articles on Belize have appeared in many publications including Caribbean Travel & Life, The Globe & Mail and St. Petersburg Times.
To order, send check or money order to Equator, 287 Beaverdam Road, Candler, NC 28715 or you may order from Amazon.com
Don't leave home with the candid and ad-free guide to the Caribbean Coast's ...
* Top hotels, lodges, inns and B&Bs, rated from one to five stars with exact costs so you can choose the best places for the least $$$
* Costs -- and how to avoid them!
* "Don't-miss" sites and attractions ranked and rated, so you do don't waste your time.
* Complete information on all the mysterious Maya ruins so you can explore them on your own.
* Little-known spots where you can leave the crowds behind.
* Best mainland beaches where you can swim and snorkel.
* Exciting adventures in caving, rainforest hiking, river tubing, sea kayaking, mountain biking, birding and wildlife spotting.
* Proven travel tips for a safe, fun vacation.
* Everything you need to know to make travel in Belize easy.
Download these sample chapters of the Belize First Guide to Mainland Belize ... FREE.
Chapters are in Adobe Acrobat pdf format (easily printable) and are complete with photos and other graphics. Get the entire 288 book as the first isssue in your Belize First subscription, or you can order it for US$14.95 from Amazon.com.